Centre Management continues to make security at Eden on the Bay Mall a top priority for all.
Even though we claim that our mall is the closest thing to paradise you’ll get this side of the rainbow, we cannot escape the reality of criminal activities that take place in our community.
The security company stationed at the mall are contracted to monitor the mall itself and the underground parking and do rounds and check-ins during the mall operating hours.
Various security measures are in place in an effort to ensure that security at Eden on the Bay Mall is enforced for the safety of our tenants and customers:
- A security office is located on the mall premises near the entrance to the mall.
- CCTV security cameras are placed in strategic parts of the mall and in the underground parking areas and are monitored constantly.
- Gardier security guards patrol the mall throughout the day.
- The local Neighbourhood Watch is active in the area and the surrounds of the mall.
Eden on the Bay mall makes every effort to ensure a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for you.
However, we encourage you to remain vigilant and aware of your surroundings, and to report any suspicious behaviour to a security official or to our Centre Management.
- Eden on the Bay Mall has no control over the areas outside of the mall buildings, including the outside parking areas, as those areas belong to the City of Cape Town.
- Security at Eden on the Bay Mall covers the underground parking and the mall itself.