Let’s Welcome Spring
WELCOME BACK FROM EDEN ON THE BAY. WE HAVE MISSED YOU AND INVITE YOU TO ENJOY OUR SUPERB HOSPITALITY”!
Let’s Welcome Spring! Blessed with a perfect climate, South Africa plays host to thousands of tourists during the Summer months.
Just a gentle reminder that Spring is the calm before the SUMMER storm, and it would be well worth your while to plan a mini getaway before your regular parking bay gets taken away from right under your nose and your favourite restaurant suddenly expects you to make a reservation!
Take advantage whilst you can, of our many beautiful heritage sites and enjoy some quiet time before the throngs of tourists arrive to boost our always hungry local economy and soak up all our sun!
YOU DON’T REALLY NEED A REASON TO ENJOY EDEN ON THE BAY, BUT IN CASE IT SLIPPED YOUR MIND, SPRING HAPPENS TO BE ONE OF THEM!
- Breathe in that refreshing air with just a touch of warmth to it.
After the long cold and icy mornings, rain and snow-capped mountains, enjoy the open-air leisure playground at Eden on the Bay, taking in the best view of Table Mountain that Cape Town has to offer.
- Say “Hello To Spring”, welcoming it back whilst sipping on a delicious cocktail, served to perfection by one of many of our restaurants from which to choose. Don’t forget, we offer ‘mocktails’ too, which are perfect for a tamer variety, leaving you with no excuse to enjoy the moment!
- Every sunset is one closer to sunrise, meaning Summer is on its way. Haul out that almost forgotten cozzie, start planning your picnic menu and come and spend an entertaining afternoon on the lawns, watching the comings and goings of people, surfers, kids, kites and dogs!
- Remember, that Eden on the Bay has an array of retail stores too, so if the ocean breeze and warm sunrays don’t tickle your fancy, hop from shop to shop and enjoy the amazing choice of items on sale. From groceries, to gifts, to surfing equipment to coffees & cakes and chique boutiques, you just cannot get bored.
- For our fitness freaks, we also have an amazing outdoor gym overlooking the magnificent Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain. What better way to get fit whilst taking in one of the most beautiful views in the world? Then for those a little more adventurous about their fitness regime, why not make an appointment with our Pilates Instructor? She sure knows how to sort the men from the boys!
- They say the best things in life are free. What better than a lovely long stroll on our white beach with loved ones and fur-kids? We even have a resident Veterinary Practice on the premises too, so pick up a treat for your pooch at the same time.
- Leave your vehicle with our trusted car wash attendants and take them up on their unique offer of free bicycles for the family. Cycle along the beach cycle paths whilst waiting to take delivery of your spotlessly clean car afterwards.
- Remember for that quick getaway, we also have luxurious accommodation. Grab that quick getaway, maybe even for a weekend and re-charge that battery! Contact one of our professional Letting Agents for more details.
So folks, move over and make room for the awesome Summer that is about to follow this gorgeous Spring.
Don’t forget to join us on Heritage Day, 24 September and celebrate the rich cultural history of our beautiful country!