****The information below is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Covid-19 Update -Trading under Level 3
Trading under Level 3 restrictions
- We are operating under level 3 restrictions, in line with Government regulations.
- The trade of tobacco and related products remains prohibited.
- Restaurants can offer deliveries and takeaway collections. Sit-down dining is strictly prohibited.
- Pick n Pay Liquor store are permitted to sell alcohol. Monday to Thursday from 9am – 5pm (for at-home consumption only)
- Hair and beauty salons are prohibited from offering treatments and services.
Centre access & information
FREE PARKING AVAILABLE (AND UNDERGROUND)
We are committed to taking the necessary action to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and personnel working at Eden on the Bay Mall
Please take care when visiting the centre during these trying times.
During your visit to the mall, we recommend that you take the following precautionary measures:
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Carry an alcohol-based sanitiser with you and use it throughout your visit at Eden on the Bay and shops.
- Maintain social distancing
- Plan your shopping visit ahead of time and create a clear shopping list.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes. Please wear a mask at all times
- If you do feel sick, even a little bit, stay home and seek medical attention
FOR UPDATES READ:
COVID-19 Corona Virus
South African Resource Portal
Official Toll Free Call Centre – 0800 029 999
Whatsapp Help Service – send HI to 0600 123 456
SAPS – 08600 10111
Assistance for Small Businesses – 0860 663 7867
Clinicians Hotline – 082 883 9920
National Institute for Communicable Diseases (NICD) – 0800 029 999
Report illegal price increases – 0800 141 800